INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- FEI does not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website(s) homepage and browse the Website(s) without disclosing your personal data (except cookies; please see the Cookies Policy).
- FEI collects personal identifying information when you register for certain sections of the Website(s), when you use certain products or services on the Website(s) and when you enter promotions, sweepstakes or similar services sponsored by FEI or its business partners. FEI may also receive personal identifying information from its business partners.
- When you register FEI asks for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. Once you register with FEI and/or sign in to our products or services, you are not anonymous to FEI.
- FEI also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, FEI's cookies information and the page you requested.
- FEI uses information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the Website(s), for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (to customise the content you see, to fulfil your request for certain products and services and to contact you about specials and new products and services).
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- FEI will not sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent. FEI may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
- FEI has your consent to share the information;
- FEI needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- FEI needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of FEI to provide a product or service to you (unless otherwise stated, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying information FEI provides to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you);
- FEI is required by law to provide such information to the to courts or other competent authorities; or
- FEI finds that your actions on the Website(s) violate FEI Website(s) Terms and Conditions or any other FEI's guidelines or rules applicable for specific services.
- FEI does not knowingly collect personal data from children;
- FEI does not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal identifying information to FEI.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
- FEI gives you the ability to access your personal identifying information by sending us an e-mail including in the title of the e-mail the reference to personal identifying information at email@example.com;
- FEI allows you to challenge the data that it holds about you and you may have such data rectified, amended or completed.
- If you communicate with FEI by e-mail, you should note that the secrecy of Internet e- mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages or information which are not encrypted you accept the risk of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- In certain areas, FEI uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- FEI is subject to Swiss data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS