Therapeutic Use Exemption Applications on the FEI Website
- WADA Questions and Answers on Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- WADA's 2011 International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- WADA's 2012 Prohibited List, effective 1 January 2012, and
- WADA's Athlete Guide
- Click here to access the WADA website homepage
- Click here for the FEI Events Calendar (please note that it is subject to regular updates)
THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS (TUE/AUT)
TUE applications need to be completed and submitted to the FEI Legal Department by the athlete through his National Federation 30 days before participation in an FEI event.
All TUEs applications for athletes, whether granted or refused, are registered with WADA who may review the decision of the FEI TUE Committee.
All international Athletes registered at the FEI must forward their TUE/AUT will all necessary annexes to their National Federation who in turn will forward it to the FEI's TUE services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the 2013 TUE form (English)
Cliquez ici pour le formulaire AUT 2013 (Français)
DECLARATION OF USE (DoU)
Since 1 January 2011 there are no instances in which a Declaration of Use is required.
However, at the time of testing athletes are still requested to list all medications or substances taken in the last 7 days on the Doping Control Form.
For any further information, please contact Catherine Bollon at the FEI Legal Department.