The international FEI named events, i.e. all major FEI championships such as the FEI World Equestrian Games and the FEI continental championships as well as all FEI series such as the FEI World Cup™ and the FEI Nations Cup™ provide opportunities for corporate sponsors to join the many others who have already identified equestrian sport as a sound means for international commercial partnership.
Partners to the FEI benefit from a wide exposure through:
- the events as such
- the FEI television and digital media products that cover the FEI events
- the various FEI communications platforms in print and electronic formats, such as e.g. the FEI Focus magazine, the official FEI websites, the FEI newsletters, etc.
Partner companies also benefit from unique opportunities to showcase their products and services and to host their corporate guests in the event’s exclusive environments.
The core values of equestrian sport are very inimitable and distinctive:
Equestrian sport is unique in that men and women compete against each other on equal terms. Equestrian sport attracts and engages the whole family, it is a truly social activity. Involvement in equestrian is a way of life requiring immense dedication. The sport’s unique feature – the cooperation between man and horse – encourages the development of responsibility and respect in particular in young people.
The demographics for equestrian sport in all key markets are consistent and desirable for a wide range of prestigious businesses and brands. It reaches not only riders and fans, but also the families and relatives of those involved in equestrian sport. The majority of riders are females between 21 and 35 years of age, but the age groups 36-50 and 17-20 are also strong.
FEI can deliver the following opportunities:
- (Title-) sponsorships of premium international sports properties
- Annual international marketing platforms in key markets
- Prestigious championships and series hosted in leading cities in Europe and beyond
- Exclusive world class hospitality with access to the “high net worth” equestrian community
- FEI controlled worldwide television and digital media production and distribution
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the FEI Commercial Department.